Service & Integration
We pride ourselves on our service levels.
- Available everywhere 24/7 with nothing to install.
- One solution that adapts to fit all your employees worldwide.
- A team of people on hand to support you including your own account manager.
- Benefit from our knowledge of best practises based on 14 years of working with multi-national customers.
- Have confidence in a rigorously tested and secure platform.
- Integrated with your internal systems including login using SSO (Single Sign On) where available.
- Works with your internal finance systems, Payroll Giving Agencies (UK customers) and other external payment providers.
- A hub for external employee engagement service providers.
- Multi-everything! Multi-language, Multi-currency, Multi-national, Multi-timezones
- Professional services available for anything else you may need.
A Better Experience
We work hard to make GivingForce as obvious and intuitive as possible.
- Employees can see all of their activities, current and historical, in one place. Outstanding actions are highlighted so employees know where to go and what to do.
- Keep everyone updated with configurable email notifications to employees, line managers and other stakeholders.
- Well defined, easy to use workflows for each programme.
- Employees can upload/attach documents to support applications.
- Making it more social such as allowing employees to see who else is volunteering.
- Context sensitive guidance for all.
- Automatically benefit from continuous improvement.
Reputation Risk Management
What differentiates companies is less about what you make and more about who you are and what you do – that applies to customers as well as employees. GivingForce includes compliance and other services and tools that help minimise risk to your reputation.
- Know the charities you support
- Benefit from a sophisticated charity catalogue providing access to thousands of pre-vetted charitable organisations.
- Maintain your own private charity/organisation catalogue for notable organisations you support.
- All new organisations will be vetted before any application is allowed to proceed.
- Anti Bribery and Corruption (ABC) checks.
- Anti Money Laundering (AML) checks.
- Bespoke processes available through professional services.
You can’t plan where you’re going until you know where you’ve been. Discover insights into how your employees are being engaged and how your programmes are performing.
- Real-time and historical analysis of visitors to your site
- See a breakdown of activity based on different views of your business.
- Powerful business intelligence module for analysis of your data.
- Export your data for further analysis outside of GivingForce.
- Save point-in-time snapshots of your report data.
- A suite of standard/canned reports.
- Create, share and schedule reports.
- Audit trail of actions and emails.
Reduce overheads dramatically
We give you the framework and the tools to make employee engagement as self service as possible. Employees manage their own applications and activities.
- Reduce your administration time and costs – do more with less.
- We use your rules to monitor and keep things under control.
- Manage by exception.
- Email notifications to administrators when actions are needed.
- Compliance module ensures any high-risk activities are highlighted and reviewed – anything out of the ordinary is highlighted based on your rules.
- Simple step-by-step wizards to manage the more involved administrative tasks.
- A document repository where administrators can upload/attach documents to support individual applications and make notes.
- A self-service content management system.
- Promote campaigns, appeals and other activities using banners.
Every company and its culture are different. We help support that diversity through many levels of configuration.
- Customise the look and feel of the site to reflect your brand.
- You decide whether to run the same programme worldwide OR run a number of tailored programmes.
- You decide how to segment/view your business.
- Manage your programmes both centrally and/or locally
- Local administrators can be given restricted access to data and features.
- Sophisticated rules engine to apply finely tuned programme rules and limits.
- It’s as self-service as you want it but our professional services team are here to help if you need them.