GivingForce provides cutting edge technology that helps businesses support and measure their charitable activities. It is the market leader in the sector and has a range of blue chip and high profile clients.
GivingForce is in need of talented Freelance Content Writers to create compelling and engaging blog posts to be featured on our website and weekly newsletter. The ideal candidate should be detail-focused and commit to meeting agreed deadlines. Preference will be given to those able to provide an example of their work, showcasing accomplished writing skills.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Work to provided briefs to write articles highlighting important topics and key events in the Corporate Social Responsibility calendar.
- Be able to work independently to research and suggest topical subjects for GivingForce’s blog, with articles centred around Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Work closely with staff at GivingForce to meet agreed deadlines.
- Previous experience of content writing or demonstrable excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.
- An eye for detail
- Interest in Business, Corporate Social Responsibility, Sustainability and Employee Wellbeing.
- The ability to meet pre-agreed deadlines.
- Good IT literacy, with proficient use of Microsoft Word.
- Right to Work in the UK.
- Can do
£70-£90 per article, subject to experience.
If you’re interested, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with an example of your writing, showcasing accomplished writing skills. This can be around any chosen topic. Please also include why you believe you would make a good Freelance Content Writer at GivingForce. CVs welcome, but optional.