Architect / Senior Architect
Hours: full time/permanent
Location: Pune, India
- 8+ years of IT experience
- 2+ years experience in a technical leadership / architect role
- Proven experience of designing and developing enterprise grade technical solutions
- Strong programming skills and understanding of various design patterns
- Should be able to design solutions across multiple technologies and platforms
- Ability to document designs and technical solutions and communicating them with team members and clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Experience on LAMP platform is preferred
- Experience of developing solutions using SOA – Service Oriented Architecture
- Good knowledge and ability to develop web services, consume third party web services/APIs such as Google, Facebook etc.
- Should have knowledge of AngularJS, Node JS
- Knowledge and experience with various front end / UI technologies – Bootstrap, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3
- Experience of working in an Agile environment with experience of using tools such as Jira
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Design and implement innovative solutions for our clients. Write “clean”, well designed code.
- Review code, enforce good coding practices, mentor junior team members to deliver high quality code.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the software and databases to ensure strong optimisation and functionality.
- Communicate with clients and team members located in India and abroad.
Salary & Benefits
Very competitive pay package
Flexible work hours
Work from home option
Opportunity for progression in the firm
Applications should be sent to email@example.com