Recruiting bilingual individuals interested in Corporate Social Responsibility and the Not for Profit Sector!
GivingForce is expanding internationally. Our fast growing company is looking for a number of short term bilingual freelancers to help us deliver our Portal worldwide. We are offering a number of paid contractual projects, based in our offices in Harrow (NW London) for people who are interested in research, language/translation, non-profit structure and corporate responsibility.
Projects will include but are not limited to:
- Translating our user friendly Portal – Candidates ideally with experience of translating software and websites will be shortlisted
- Quality check translations carried out by others
- Research and report on the not for profit/charity sector within a given country. Support and training will be provided
You will need to be fluent in English and one or more of the following languages:
- Portuguese (Brazilian)
- Having lived or worked in one of the above countries would be a definite benefit
- Previous experience of conducting research
- Previous experience translating software/ websites
- Familiar with the non-profit sector and corporate responsibility.
If you are interested, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org with further information about your language skills and experience. Please also specify the projects you are particularly interested in and details of how you came about this advert.