Client Success Manager
GivingForce is an enterprise grade CSR Portal used by some of the biggest companies in the world to deliver their corporate philanthropy strategies. So far we have processed over 1.25m volunteer hours and £250m in donations. We are growing as a company and are growing as a team.
GivingForce was created because we believe there’s a vital role for companies and their employees to play in society. Big Business is often used as an aphorism for bad behaviour. But in our experience businesses really want to make a difference and do more. A lot more.
At GivingForce our mission is to remove the barriers that would otherwise prevent an organisation from engaging with society through their corporate responsibility programmes. We have banking level security; we ensure risk, compliance and auditability controls are in place; we make real measurement and reporting possible; we even have our own due diligence team to give customers confidence about the charities they are dealing with.
We’re not just about IT, security and controls. We make giving time, money and resources as easy, engaging and transparent as possible. Companies and employees love our intuitive Portal and we love that it is being used by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
As Corporate Philanthropy becomes a bigger focus area for business throughout the world, the more relevant our services our becoming .
We are looking for a Client Success Manager. This role will be split into 2 parts, Account Management and Business Development, as defined below.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to be part of an innovative company within a growing field. Although we aren’t necessarily looking for someone with experience, some experience would be prefered. What we value is a hunger to learn, a passion for the industry and the capability for creative thinking.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read the job spec and requirements below and get in contact. This is a position scheduled to start in May/June and we are in the process of screening candidates now with a view to conducting interviews at the end of March.
1) Account Management
- Develop and nurture key relationships with our current clients.
- Advise our customers on how best to utilize our services with a value added approach.
- Assist with any issues that may arise with our Portal and services.
- To act as a liaison between our clients requirements and our development team.
- Some travel to client offices.
2) Business Development
- To proactively assist in elevating GivingForce’s presence in the market.
- To discover, qualify and generate leads for the business.
- To develop relationships with potential clients, 3rd party partners and all stakeholders.
- To assist in qualifying potential prospects.
- To demonstrate our features and benefits to potential clients and partners.
- Research and report on relevant evolving themes and needs within the current market in relation to our current services and benefits.
- Attending events, which can occasionally be outside of normal work hours.
You must be approachable, friendly and knowledgeable about this field. You must be able to present yourself well, and have confidence to build quick relationships, hold presentations and to follow up on opportunities. We are looking for someone with self discipline and who can manage themselves. Though, there will will be training, coaching and guidance, a “can do” attitude is not enough, a “what can I do now” mentality is what we are looking for.
- Irrefutable people skills.
- Experience of networking and building relationships
- A real updated knowledge and passion for purpose driven business and CSR/Community Engagement.
- A good understanding of IT.
- A proven hunger to learn.
- An Undergraduate degree.
- Right to Work in the UK.
- Experience of using a CRM.
- Previous experience working within the CSR field.
- Experience of working within an office environment.
- A relevant post-graduate degree.
- Flexible working
- Profit share
- Company Pension Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Breakfast, lunch, drinks and snacks included (we have lunch together every day)
- Macbook Pro laptop
- 21 days annual leave
Salary: £36-£40k depending on experience
If this looks like the job for you, then please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies please (unless you implicitly agree to waive all recruitment fees).