CSR – Charity Compliance Manager
Location: Harrow, London.
To oversee the due diligence work carried out by GivingForce and act as key contact for our Clients. To work alongside our operations team to ensure a seamless service is provided globally.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Completely manage the due diligence service provided by GivingForce on a day to day basis
- Verifying the suitability of charities for inclusion in our Portal, and also ensure that all compliance procedures are adhered to by the whole team
- Continually update our internal guidance and train/advise the rest team of any changes
- Finding solutions to any discrepancies highlighted by the rest of the team
- Provide a due diligence account management service to our clients
- Liaise with all our internal and external stakeholders in order to maintain our service
- Manage the Charity inbox.
You must have previous experience in compliance work of any nature, and so understand why due diligence is required. We are looking for someone with self discipline and who can manage themselves. Though, there will be training, coaching and guidance, a “can do” attitude is not enough, a “what can I do now” mentality is what we are looking for.
- Compliance/Due Diligence experience – this can be from any sector – we are looking for someone who can ensure our criteria for vetting is being adhered to
- An eye for detail – you must be able to easily spot mistakes and inconsistencies within data
- Ability to convey the need for compliance and explain procedures in a clear and concise manner
- Be able to manage conflicting priorities and to deliver to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Flawless English – you should be articulate and be able to convey your points in a succinct manner in person and in writing
- Excellent problem solving skills – must be able to analyse information with a view to making informed decisions
- Must be able to analyse complex information into actionable recommendations and solutions for others
- Team Player – we work as a team and so we need someone who is flexible, enthusiastic, and able to use discretion
- An Undergraduate degree.
- Right to Work in the UK.
- IT literate
- Previous experience working within the CSR field.
- Experience of working within an office environment.
- A relevant post-graduate degree.
- Flexible working
- Profit share
- Company Pension Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Modern office environment
- Breakfast, lunch, drinks and snacks included (we have lunch together every day)
- Macbook Pro laptop
- 21 days annual leave
If you’re interested, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please contact us at the email below, including your CV and a Covering letter which is no longer than an A4 page and answers the following questions:
- Why would you like to work at GivingForce?
- What added value do you think you would bring to GivingForce?
Please send any questions to: email@example.com
No recruitment agencies please (unless you implicitly agree to waive all recruitment fees).