We are looking for talented engineers to shape unique, user-centric product experiences. The ideal candidate should have the ability to work with agile teams of developers, designers and customers.
The Job location is Pune, India. The candidate is required to work closely with the development teams in India and the UK.
GivingForce is a software product company headquartered in London, UK. This software is used by global corporations to engage employees with charitable activities. GivingForce aims at identifying and removing barriers that would otherwise prevent corporations from engaging in corporate responsibility programmes. We have pioneered the development of a system by bringing all giving back activities to one place including volunteering, payroll giving, company matching and corporate donations amongst others. So far we have processed over 1.25 million volunteer hours and 250 million pounds in donations.
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing pre-existing reports to locate and correct code problems
- Support initiatives for data integrity and optimisation
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques and help developing reports and analysis
- Troubleshoot database environment and reports
- Evaluate changes and updates to production systems/databases
- Training end-users on new reports and dashboards
- Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Education and experience:
- Degree in Mathematics, Information Management or Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject having first-class
- 5+ years of experience as Data Analyst
The candidate must have the following technical skills:
- Proven working experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with data analytics and reporting platforms (e.g. Tableau, Looker BI, Power BI or other similar platforms), databases (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server etc)
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- Ability to translate technical requirements into non-technical, lay terms
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
- Open for learning new technologies and domain
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly
- Time management skills and the ability to work under serious deadlines
- Great learning environment
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home option
- Health Insurance
- Opportunity for progression in the firm
- Salary no bar for the right candidate
If you’re interested, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply or send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies please (unless you implicitly agree to waive all recruitment fees).