KYC Charity Analyst – India
- Hours: full-time – permanent (40 hours per week)
- Location: Remote working (option to work from Pune office post covid restrictions)
- Salary: 4-6 lakhs per year, depending on experience
- Expected start date: as soon as possible
- COVID-19 considerations: all interviews will be remotely held.
We’re looking for a detail-orientated individual with experience working in an office/administrative environment to join our due diligence team responsible for ensuring that our customers only engage with reputable charitable and not-for-profit organisations.
This is a very exciting time to be joining our team as our clients are donating their time and money to organisations more than ever before!
The candidate is required to work closely with the UK Due Diligence Team.
You will be:
- A team player – we work as a team and so we need someone who is flexible, enthusiastic, and able to use discretion.
- Self-motivated, with a positive ‘can do’ attitude – able to work independently or with colleagues, you must be responsible and tenacious, and take pride in your work.
- Proactive – you should have the ability to recognise potential drawbacks and problems before they arise, and know when to escalate these to your manager.
- Open-minded, flexible, and have the confidence to ask questions and contribute ideas.
You must have:
- Minimum 2 years experience working in an office/administrative environment
- Proven track record in research and analysing data.
- Relentless attention to detail – we need somebody who can proofread and pick up mistakes easily.
- The drive to strive for perfection – quality is imperative to due diligence and we cannot compromise on this.
- Strong administrative skills – you should be highly organised, focused and be able to manage the quality and quantity of work.
- Excellent communication skills in English – you should be articulate and be able to convey your points in a succinct manner in person and in writing.You must be able to follow instructions through our internal guidance.
- Problem solving skills – you must be able to analyse data and draw logical conclusions.
- Computer literacy skills – competent user of Office software including: Word, Excel, Email (Gmail), etc.
- A genuine interest in investigation and due diligence.
- Previous experience in compliance
- Other languages such as German, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese are advantageous.
- Charity sector or CSR experience
If this is you, and you’re interested in this rewarding role, we look forward to hearing from you!
Why you should join the team
- A fun, fast-paced environment, where no 2 days of charity checking are the same, and you will be encouraged to actively contribute to the culture and growth of the company.
- A culture of responsibility and ownership: you will own the charity checking that you complete and you’ll have the opportunity to be responsible for various tasks within the team.
- Open-minded and collaborative colleagues: we’re a close-knit, yet global team looking to expand with inspiring leadership keen to explore new ideas and approaches.
- Flexible working.
- Verify that organisations suggested by our clients meet the strict criteria we require before they can be included in our charity database.
- Maintain the charity database and liaise with stakeholders, as necessary, to ensure accuracy and reliability.
- Check for errors and maintain quality of data.
- Analyse complex information on charities and not-for-profit organisations worldwide in line with our internal guidance.
- Communicate with our clients and request further information to assist with our due diligence where appropriate.
- Proactively identify and suggest improvements to our due diligence processes.
- Create and maintain documentation; help define and document processes and best practice.
What you can expect from us
- Great learning environment
- Flexible work hours
- Private medical insurance (subject to probation)
- Provident fund
- Opportunity for progression in the firm
- Employee Wellness Programme
GivingForce is an enterprise grade CSR Portal used by some of the biggest companies in the world to deliver their corporate philanthropy strategies. We offer solutions such as payroll giving, volunteering hours, grants, matched fundraising and corporate donations amongst others. So far we have processed over 1.25m volunteer hours and £250m in donations.
At GivingForce our mission is to remove the barriers that would otherwise prevent an organisation from engaging with society through their corporate responsibility programmes. We have banking level security; we ensure risk, compliance and auditability controls are in place; we make real measurement and reporting possible; we even have our own due diligence team to give customers confidence about the charities they are dealing with.
We’re not just about IT, security and controls. We make giving time, money and resources as easy, engaging and transparent as possible. Companies and employees love our intuitive Portal and we love that it is being used by hundreds of thousands of people worldwide.
As Corporate Philanthropy becomes a bigger focus area for business throughout the world, we are seeing a lot more demand for our products. We are growing as a company and are growing as a team.
Please contact Palak at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your CV and a covering letter which is no longer than an A4 page and answers the following questions:
- Why would you like to work at GivingForce?
- What added value do you think you would bring to GivingForce?