Operations Analyst/Support Analyst
Location: Harrow, London.
Here at GivingForce, we strive to help companies develop more efficient, engaging and impactful CSR programmes. This is achieved by providing companies with user friendly software that allows them to organise the charitable activities of their employees through a number of ways, such as payroll giving, matched fundraising or volunteering to name a few. We’re a company that always try to go above and beyond meeting the needs of our clients and so a vacancy has arisen for a client facing operations person in our Harrow based team.
GivingForce pride ourselves in our efficient and helpful support service. Therefore this role is key, not just in terms of providing practical support, but also as the touchpoint for clients when they interact with the brand on a daily basis. This position will be the first point of contact for our clients, and will require the usage of whichever form of communication that the situation demands.
You will be part of a team and will be responsible for reporting and resolving bugs, answering individual queries as well as handling more detailed questions about product functionality or future product development.
- Managing and resolving issues that are posted on the helpdesk by clients
- Either deal with the queries immediately or direct them to the most appropriate person/team.
- Communicate with a multinational development team.
- Ensuring that all tickets are resolved in a timely manner
- Keeping the client in the loop, while guiding expectations as the situation develops
- Responsible for making sure that payroll files are sent out on a monthly basis
- General IT support
- Able to manage a large number of issues while making sure nothing slips through the cracks
- The ability to understand the reason behind an issue or request and to ensure that we provide a well designed solution.
- Knowledge of SQL (desirable but not essential)
Understanding the portal
- A thorough knowledge of the portal is necessary. Training will be provided.
- Understanding not only the current functions, but also those which are to come, to be able to advise the client accordingly.
- The ability to translate technical language into plain English
- As many clients are not technical experts the support GivingForce provides must be as clear and simple as possible, i.e. should include explanatory graphics, visuals or videos where appropriate
- Working with a diverse, distributed team.
- Ability to summarise status and information relating to tickets, tasks and other activities.
- The ability to prioritise tasks based off of the timing and importance to the client, as well as the internal situation around the problem.
- Recognising when an issue needs to be escalated.
Dealing with deadlines
- At GivingForce our word is our bond:we will always respect deadlines
- The ability to understand and convey the sense of urgency and to take responsibility for delivery on time.
- GivingForce knows that we are only as good as our last delivery, and so we aim to always provide a reliable, trustworthy service.
Attention to detail
- This is an essential skill as every task needs to be carried out diligently and efficiently in order to solve whatever lies at the heart of the client request.
- Can do
- Team player
- Flexible working
- Company Pension Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Modern office environment
- Breakfast, lunch, drinks and snacks included (we have lunch together every day)
- Macbook Pro laptop
- 21 days annual leave + bank holidays
If you’re interested in the role please contact us at email@example.com, including your CV and a Cover letter. The covering letter should detail what you will bring to GivingForce and should be no longer than a page.
Please send any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies please (unless you implicitly agree to waive all recruitment fees).