CSR Charity Compliance Executive
Location: Pune, India
GivingForce is a software product company headquartered in London, UK. This software is used by global corporations to engage employees with charitable activities. GivingForce aims at identifying and removing barriers that would otherwise prevent corporations from engaging in corporate responsibility programmes. We have pioneered the development of a system by bringing all giving back activities to one place including volunteering, payroll giving, company matching and corporate donations amongst others. So far we have processed over 1.25 million volunteer hours and 250 million pounds in donations.
The CSR Charity Compliance Executive will be a key member of the Client Services Team. This person will be responsible for administering due diligence exercises to confirm if organisations across the world are reputed and competent to engage with GivingForce clients in corporate social responsibility programmes.
This is a full time position based in Pune, India. The candidate is required to work closely with the charity services team in India and the UK Head Office.
- To verify organisations suggested by our clients by assessing if they meet the strict criteria required to be included in GivingForce database.
- To maintain the database and liaison with stakeholders, as necessary, to ensure accuracy and reliability of organisations information.
- To analyse complex information, and to verify its compliance with legislation and other relevant criteria.
- To communicate with clients’ employees when further information is needed.
- To keep up to date with global CSR and regulatory changes.
- To proactively identify and suggest improvements.
- To engage in additional administration tasks, as per requirement.
- you should have strong administrative skills, be highly organised, focused and be able to manage your time effectively.
Attention to detail
- we need somebody who can proofread and pick up mistakes easily.
- you should be articulate and be able to convey your points in a succinct manner in person and in writing.
- we work as a team and so we need someone who is flexible, enthusiastic, and able to use discretion
- you must be able to analyse data and draw logical conclusions
- able to work independently or with colleagues, you must be responsible and tenacious, and take pride in your work
- competent user of Office software including: Word, Excel, Email (Gmail), etc
Positive & proactive
- Bachelor’s degree – any discipline (minimum requirement).
- Demonstrable previous administration experience.
- Proven track record in analysing and entering data.
- Prior experience in CSR setting (Desirable).
What you can expect in return:
- Great learning environment
- Flexible work hours
- Private medical insurance
- Provident fund
- Opportunity for progression in the firm
- Salary based on experience
- Flat organizational structure
If you’re interested, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please apply or send any questions to email@example.com
No recruitment agencies please (unless you implicitly agree to waive all recruitment fees).