Due Diligence Manager
Location: Harrow, London.
GivingForce provides cutting edge technology that helps businesses support and measure their charitable activities all over the world. We are the market leader in the sector and have a range of blue chip and high-profile clients.
To oversee the due diligence work carried out by GivingForce and act as key contact for our Clients. To work alongside our operations team, reporting directly to the CEO, to ensure a seamless service is provided globally. This is a role you can really get your teeth into, and will provide you with exposure to a range of opportunities such as client meetings with some of the biggest companies in the world.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Management of the due diligence service provided by GivingForce on a day to day basis
- Manage the due diligence team (currently 6 members)
- Verifying the suitability of charities for inclusion in our Portal, and also ensure that all compliance procedures are adhered to by the whole team
- Update our internal guidance and train/advise the rest team of any changes
- Finding solutions to any discrepancies highlighted by the rest of the team
- Key point of contact with clients
- Liaise with our internal and external stakeholders in order to maintain our high level of service
- Handling all queries and requests on an on-going basis
- Can do
- Team player
- An eye for detail – you must be able to easily spot mistakes and inconsistencies within data
- Compliance/Due Diligence experience – this can be from any sector – we are looking for someone who can ensure our criteria for vetting is being adhered to
- Excellent communication skills, both in writing and in person
- Be able to manage conflicting priorities and deliver to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Previous management experience – must have managed a small team
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must be able to analyse and make sense of complex information
- Team Player – we work as a team and so we need someone who is flexible, enthusiastic, and able to use discretion
- Right to Work in the UK.
- IT literate
Preferred but not essential
- Previous experience working within the CSR field
- Experience of working within an office environment
- An Undergraduate degree
- Flexible working
- Company Pension Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Modern office environment
- Breakfast, lunch, drinks and snacks included (we have lunch together every day)
- Macbook Pro laptop
- 21 days annual leave + bank holidays
Salary: £28k to £30k depending on relevant experience
If you’re interested, we look forward to hearing from you!
Please contact us at email@example.com, including your CV and a Covering letter which is no longer than an A4 page and explaining why you believe you would be suitable for this post.
Please send any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies please (unless you implicitly agree to waive all recruitment fees).